I’ve been nominated by Inspire Ma for the Inspiring Blog Award…I’m humbled & quite flattered! Blogging has been a lot of fun and a great creative outlet & this is pretty exciting.
In order to accept this award you must: 1. Display the award image on your blog page. 2. Link back to the person who nominated you. 3. State seven facts about yourself. 4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. 5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.
The list of blogs below is just a subset of the blogs I follow and love. I have discovered so many great recipes, tips and ideas from all of these blogs. They are all beautiful blogs that inspire and motivate me. So, thanks for that!
Nominations in no particular order:
- quinoa, kale & exhale
- She’s Losing It
- A Weigh with Me
- A Creative Cookie
- Speedbump Kitchen
- Five Little Monkeys
- Cork and Spoon
- Kelly in the Kitchen
- The Adored Home
- Gluten is my Bitch
- Pie with Sparkles
- Dispatches from the Gypsy Roller
- The Balanced Bowl
- Homemade Sweet Home
- Our Mindful Home
7 things about me
- I’m terrified of mice.
- Arizona State is my alma mater.
- I could never be on a no-carb diet.
- I used to show Quarter Horses all over the nation.
- I’ve always wanted four kids until I got pregnant for the first time…Princess Kate has nothing on me.
- I love to move.
- Summer is my favorite season (until mid-August, then Fall is).